Shaded Areas Too Dark with Regular Sunglasses?
No need to remove your sunglasses just to see. What is photochromic? This new technology will change tint automatically to provide more visibility in shaded areas.
Polarized sunglasses are a must for fishermen. Don't miss out on spotting a fish because of water glare.
- Photochromic Lens: Intelligent Technology. Photosensitive Discoloration.
- HD Polarized Lens: Reflects glare so you can see DEEPER into the water.
- 100% UV 400 Protection: Keeps your eyes safe from sun damage.
- Polycarbonate Lens: Shatter proof, scratch proof, long lasting lenses
- Wraparound Frames: Reduces light in your peripheral vision.
- Anti-Reflective Coating: Reduces long term eye strain and increases clarity.
- Feather-light Frames: So you feel like you aren't wearing anything.
- Travel Case
- Cleaning Cloth
- Polarized Testing Sheet
Lenses Optical Attribute: Polarized
Lens Weight: 1 oz
Lens Height: 1.57 in
Lens Width: 2.80 in
Frame Color: Black/Red
Lenses Material: Polycarbonate
Frame Material: TAC
Sport Type: Fishing, Hiking, & Cycling
Providing You with the Best Products Around the World
- Shipping within 24 hours after receipt of payment
- We provide outstanding customer service and support to everyone, as we value our customer satisfaction with absolute zero risk.
- We make sure that every customer is 100% satisfied in every way!
- If you are not satisfied with your product, we will pay for postage and give you a full refund